It’s a big day at the Pyxl HQ, as we’re excited to announce the newest Pyxlite — Taylor Dudney!
As the latest addition to our design team, Taylor has been hired on as a junior graphic designer. In his new position, he will create graphic elements integral to campaigns and will work directly with all departments to integrate his designs with our web, social media, PR and marketing initiatives.
Here’s a little bit about our new friend, Taylor:
- He grew up in Grapevine, TX, where he mastered climbing trees and making forts (this has yet to be confirmed, but he will be put to the test).
- Taylor later moved to Franklin, TN, where (as he tells us) he was magically transformed into his nerd self.
- He studied graphic design at the University of Tennessee due to his love of problem solving.
- Taylor’s favorite color is Signal Flare Red found on 1965 Mustangs.
- He’s excited to work at Pyxl and be in an environment where everyone loves what they do (and boy do we ever!)
It’s been a crazy couple years here at Pyxl, and we’re excited to welcome Taylor and bring him along for the ride! If you want to know a bit more about Taylor or to congratulate him, check him out on Twitter. And as always, stay tuned for more big news from us in the coming weeks!